Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Solitude

I was searching for the right title to this little domino necklace I made the other day and I believe the heading says it all. I've had a houseful of grandkids the past few days and I haven't seen a lot of this. You know, Jesus sought solitude after being around people all day. It was just as difficult for him to find it in his day as it is in ours though our circumstances are very different. It's important to find that time and plan for it by reserving a quiet time in your schedule. You'll find it calms you and your attitude will be better for it.


I used a dragon domino, a copy of a painting pieced together, a tranparency, gel medium, gold paint, beads and waxed linen thread.

1 comment:

Simply Debbie said...

What a "beautiful talent" you have that you can take a simple domino and turn it into such a beautiful necklace.
you are really good.
but what I love the very most is everything is presented with scripture.
blessings and smiles
debbie