Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Friend Fun


Philemon 7--"I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers...."
Do you pray for your friends?
My friend, Deena, and I went to lunch and antique shopping today and we ran into a bonanza of wonderful items. I found some hardware and buttons, to name a few and Deena found a gorgeous old frame and some bottles, among other items. Deena is "answered prayer" walking. She's had a tremendous struggle this past year and is still healing after many surgeries and therapies. I've prayed a lot for her, as have many of her friends, family and other acquaintances from blogland. God has blessed her with his mercy and granted her healing. I continue to pray for her complete healing so she can return to a normal life here on earth. She's getting there!
Back to today--we had a great time together eating, shopping and sharing some of our purchases and possessions with each other. We've planned to decorate bottles next week so I'll show you the results when we finish. It's great having fun with friends. God gave them to us to enjoy. Isn't He wonderful?

1 comment:

Simply Debbie said...

DEAR SALLY,
ISN'T IT AN AWESOME FEELING TO WALK DOWN THE STREET WITH A MIRACLE.
THAT IS HOW I FEEL EVERYTIME I WALK DOWN THE STREET WITH MY DAUGHTER....SHE IS A GIFT OF GOD'S MERCY AND GRACE.
BLESSINGS TO YOU AND THAT GIFT OF ARTWORK THAT JUST EXPLODES WITHIN YOU
HUGS
debbie