Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I've Been Published Again!

In Somerset Studio's Gallery Magazine, Winter 2009 edition, you will find....
this little Santa Doll I made in the spring of 2007 submitted for the 2007 Fall edition. They contacted me that I would be in the winter 2008 edition of Gallery, but it didn't show up in the magazine. I contacted them and asked and they vaguely said they had troubles getting it in that issue but that it would appear in the next year's Gallery issue--and it did. Yeah! It's funny seeing a Santa in Jan/Feb, but who's complaining? Some of the works of artists who straddled the line of making it in the regular Somerset Studio Magazine appear in the Gallery. At least I was noticed--and my instructions appeared this time, too! I have another work entered that hasn't been returned yet, so we'll see what happens to it. Thank you, Lord, for the thrill of getting my work noticed, even if it is a Santa.
1 Chronicles 16:34--"Give thanks to the Lord for he is good. His love endures forever."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sally!!

Mary

SweetAnnee said...

OMG..We are famous
and when is the Winter 2009
due out???


love ya
Deena

Anonymous said...

congrats sally,
how special....and awesome....and neat....
soooooo very happy for you
blessings
debbie