Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Planted

The Bible says (in paraphrase) all those who do not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers are blessed. Their delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law they meditate day and night. They are like trees planted by streams of water, which yield fruit in season and whose leaves do not wither. Whatever they do prospers-- Psalm 1:1-3. Where are you planted today?

I used a playing card as the base of this artwork and added assorted ephemera, paint and a transparency enhanced by a micron pen.

2 comments:

Lennea said...

Very pretty! I'm glad you're back online! I enjoy your daily posts!
hugs, Lennea

SweetAnnee said...

I hope I am firmly planted in the way the Lord wishes, love your posts, deena