Thursday, October 25, 2007

Falls Like Rain

"Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew, like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants," Deuteronomy 32:2. We will grow in the Lord if we read the words of the Lord. All new plants need water or they wither and die just as Christians need the words of the Lord. One cannot mature if not given the proper nurishment and our spiritual nurishment comes from the Bible, God's Word.

This mixed media art is created on a 5 X 7 greeting card. I used old handkercheifs, satin and sheer ribbon, lace, fabric, yarn, book binding material, embroidered trim, wallpaper, scrapbook paper, a crocheted flower, thread and an irridescent plastic flower for the rain drops.

I just started my counter about a week ago and somehow it stopped working today. Maybe when I added the Aged Vintage Papier icon it got misplaced.

No comments: