Monday, November 12, 2007

The Gift

"Children are...a gift from the Lord," Psalm 127:3. Indeed, all my children and grandchildren I consider as gifts. Each has his or her own personality and abilities. All of them are healthy and happy children. What more can one expect?--Only that each of them come to know Jesus as his or her personal Savior. Many of them have already, and I look forward to rejoicing with the rest in their decisions for Christ. It's a responsibility for us as grandparents to nurture them and encourage them on this journey.

This card is based on black card stock on which I adhered a vintage image, paint, text, gel medium and gesso. It measures 2 1/2" x 3 1/2."

2 comments:

Amy-Razz Pizazz Boutique said...

I love each one of your posts... a combo of beautiful art and the word of God.. Can't beat that!
blessings,
Amy

SweetAnnee said...

How wonderful.
The sweetness of
our Lord is reflected
in your art...
fondly, Deena