Saturday, November 24, 2007

New Events in My Art Life


I've joined an on-line Christian Mall called Creative Call Studios. All the craftspeople are Christians and it will open Dec. 1. See the press release below:



Creative Call Studios:
A gathering of Christian Artisans
Creative Call Studios has done what no other internet art site has done: brought together a diverse group of independent artisans whose work reflects their Christian beliefs and offered that work for sale to the public in a unique virtual market setting.

At Creative Call Studios, you will find the best work of juried artists in a variety of genres, including mixed media, collage, altered art, dolls, bears, primitives, folk art, contemporary art, wearable art, jewelry, paintings, sculpture, and pottery.

If having a “safe” place to buy your art isn’t enough, shoppers will also find shopping at Creative Call Studios is easy. Artisans accept a variety of payment methods, including, and most preferring, PayPal. We have created not only a beautiful website, but a user friendly one as well.

Creative Call Studios plans to launch the website with their Grand Opening on December 1. Make a point of putting http://www.creativecallstudios.com/ on your list of favorites. On December 1, grab a cup of coffee, pull up your chair, get your mouse finger warmed up with a few flexes and be prepared to admire and shop at the newest art studio on the ‘net. The artisans at Creative Call can’t wait to share their goodies with you!
_______________________________________________________________


I've also been accepted to be on a creative design team for Shabby Cottage Studio, http://www.shabbycottagestudio.com/ an on-line shop that sells mixed media art and supplies for mixed media artists. I'm one of six members who design art objects with the articles Gail Schmidt sells and she choses one of our designs to showcase for her shop every month. I love the challenge and we all do such different work that it's fun to see what we create. The card at the top of this post was one of the pieces of art done on this team.

God has been so good to allow me to create and I try to honor him with my works. He made me and I serve him with whatever I have. Thank you for your interest in my blog as I continue to present devotional art works.


No comments: