Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Morning and Evening

Psalm113:3--Early morning just before sunrise and late afternoon just before sunset are my favorite times of day. I love to see how God paints the sky in those moments and how the colors mingle and change by the minute. My God is a wonderful artist. My works are poor copies of the Almighty's creations. Nothing can do justice to the works of God.

This is a 9" x 12" watercolor and ink done many years ago that I found in a box of art stuff. Snow is not here yet but is soon to come. It's turned cold at night and windy in the day--definitely Fall weather. How I love the changing of the seasons.

Pray for my husband and me as we lead a few thousand people in music at our State Capitol Convention Center for a Missionary Commissioning Service tomorrow. This will be the biggest gathering of people we've ever led. We want the Lord to be glorified in our music leading and playing and ask God for peace of mind as we do so.

No comments: