Saturday, November 10, 2007

Making Music

"I will sing to the Lord, I will sing; I will make music to the Lord God of Israel," Judges 5:3.
It's great when one can combine the abilities that God has given. I feel blessed and yet cursed at times because I feel when I concentrate on one ability, the other goes wanting. It's hard to find the balance. With the coming holiday season, both art and music are used to the max. It should be interesting to see how all this comes together without pulling me apart. Well..., what a problem. If that's all about which I have to be concerned, happy me.

This card's base is cardstock measuring 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" on which I've adhered a vintage image, book binding material and old German text. The background paper and image come from http://www.shabbycottagestudio.com. I'm on her design team and we're concocting items from her store.

No comments: