Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sunny Thanksgiving

It's time for giving thanks for all the wonderful riches our Lord provides. "Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done," 1 Chronicles 16:8.
This is the first of a number of Thanksgiving cards I'm making. How often we go through our days without once remembering that what we have is God's. I take for granted so many things and fail to express my thanks to Him for his provisions. Thank you, Lord, for all your good gifts to me and my family. Amen

I made this on a natural color 5 X 7 card. I used paint, adhered copies of vintage images, book binding material, German text and etched in gel medium highlighted with gold paint. I sent this card to one of my sons and his family for Thanksgiving.

No comments: