Friday, January 25, 2008

Everyday?

Psalm 145:2--"I will honor you every day, and praise your name forever and ever."

Everyday? How about six days? or five? or two? How about just Sunday? Won't that be enough? God expects our honor and praise seven days of the week. Everyday rise and and pay him the honor and respect he deserves. Praise his name forever. Keep his laws in your heart and mind and follow them as best you can. He's done so much for us and we need to give him back what he's due. "Every day" means every day. Are you willing?

I made these fan blades for a swap for one of my Yahoo artist groups. I used a template (provided) on double card stock, adhered Paper Whimsy photos, old text, lace, book binding, days from calenders and other ephemera. I did my gel etching over and under the photos, stained and then highlighted with paint. Notice one of the days of the week is left out from the fan. Is that one your day or God's?

2 comments:

Amy-Razz Pizazz Boutique said...

Thank you... I have been so busy with my website... that I am forgetting to make time to give to HIM everyday. Your words minister to my soul :)
Blessings,
Amy

Debbie McNeill said...

What a lovely website! It's exciting to find other Christian artists. I've started a 8 month bible reading plan this year. God has already blessed me so much through it already!