Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Waiting for the Right Time

Ruth 3:18--"Wait, my daughter, until you find out what happens."
So many times I have jumped into decisions too soon when I should have waited to see what would happen. That has been a lack of faith in God on my part. God knows what my life will be and so many times I'm the one who plans it. I haven't waited for Him to show me His plan. We'd spend a lot less time stewing about the future when God has something and someone for us today. Do what God says to you this morning and see what His plan is for you today instead of wondering and wishing about tomorrow.

I used a small notebook, paint, gel medium, dress pattern paper, yarn, ribbons and jewelry dangles to create this little journal I gave as a gift. My inspiration came from Joanna (http://mosshill.blogs.com/).

1 comment:

Amy-Razz Pizazz Boutique said...

What a fabulous gift! You speak words of truth... so often I want to react or make a decision immediately and I take a step back and pray on what God wants me to do... When I react in my "flesh" it's never right, but when I let the holy spirit guide me and find peace... my decision are always right! Thank you for your daily devotionals they are so inspiring... I will try to visit more often.
Warmest Blessings
Amy :)