Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm Praying For You

Ephesians 6:18--Always keep on praying for all the saints."

My life is too full to pray all the time. Life is too involved to pray. How can I pray when I'm so busy? I'm too full of me to pray. God's not going to listen to my prayers. What a pitiful bunch of excuses I make to the Lord. Who said I needed to pray for myself anyway? The Bible reminds me to pray for others, especially those who know the Lord like myself. I'm not to pray occasionally or when "the spirit" moves me, but I should pray always.

This art began as a playing card on which I collaged ephemera and pattern tissue, and a copy of a vintage image. I then etched in gel medium and painted it gold. This style of textured etching reminds me of old gesso frames, my favorite. BE SURE TO COMMENT THROUGH FEB. 3 TO WIN THE LITTLE EASTER BASKET I POSTED A FEW DAYS AGO. I'LL CONTACT YOU THROUGH YOUR BLOG OR AN EMAIL ADDRESS YOU LEAVE ME.

No comments: