Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I Am Yours

Psalm 119:94--"Save me, for I am yours; I have sought out your precepts."

There's a difference between those who seek God's commands and those who just know them. The "seeker" wants to know more and do even better than he is currently doing and the "knower" is aware of the laws but is not dedicated to following them. Satan knows God's laws but you won't find him following them. Are you a "seeker" or just a "knower?"

This is a little journal measuring 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" on which I painted, adhered a vintage image, etched in gel medium and highlighted with gold paint. I added point d'Venice lace, gold trim, black cord and jewelry dangles. This is for sale on Etsy today (click the Etsy side bar for instant transportation to my store.)

1 comment:

Galina Varese said...

fabulous piece. Very rich and luxurious.