Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Creation

2 Corinthians 5:17--"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old is gone, the new has come!" Here we are in a new year. Wouldn't it be great if we could just take a pill and our excess pounds would fall off overnight. What if we could drink a potion and we wouldn't be tempted by _____ anymore? Or maybe if I use a particular lip gloss, I would not say angry words anymore. (You make your own list.) I really think that I need to believe what this verse says and remind myself of it daily. Maybe I need to put this ATC on my bathroom mirror....Now that's an idea.

I used a playing card as the base, painted it, added a vintage image and other ephemera, glitter glue and matte gel medium, etched and highlighted with gold paint. This card is the result of Art in the Word's weekly challenge.

No comments: