Friday, January 11, 2008

A Seed of Faith


“The disciples said to the Lord, ‘Increase our faith .’ ” –Luke 17:5. This passage goes on to talk about the mustard seed. It encourages us to use our faith because it doesn’t take much for it to work. Even the youngest of believers can use the faith God has given them to accomplish great things for the Lord. Put your faith to work today to move a mountain or two.

This art is based on a small notebook on which I adhered a vintage image and dress pattern paper. I also used paint, gel and stick-on rhinestones. It measures 3 ½” x 4 ½.”

1 comment:

blessings said...

I was so blessed this week to receive the charm braclet of a friend that recently died. One of the charms was a little dome with a mustard seed inside. Your cards are so charming! I hopped over from Aged Vintage Papier and I'm so glad to have found you. Blessings.. Polly