Monday, February 18, 2008

Children's Children


Proverbs 17:6--"Children's children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children."

Today is my husband's and my daughter's birthday. My daughter's family came to visit us last weekend and we had a little snow left on which to sled. My little granddaughter had not seen a lot of snow and surely not enough to sled, so off we went. She had a ball. and so did her mother. We greatly enjoy are children and theirs. What blessings! We're so proud of all of them.
The little card was a birthday present to my daughter. I made it today before she and her family woke up. She's not too fond of my art work, but she said, "I think it's pretty. But if it had a picture of someone I knew on it, I would like it better." So...there you have it. My granddaughter liked it, too.

2 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

I love the present..
and your daughter and grandgirl
are DARLING!!

Jenny looks so YOUNG
thanks for sharing..Deena

Jennie said...

Hey!!! I was unaware you were going to put ME on your blog too!!! Sneaky!!