Sunday, February 10, 2008

Never Alone

Deuteronomy 31:6--" I will never leave you or let you be alone."

These are comforting words from our Lord when we feel like everyone has left us and we are going solo. God is always there for us when we call. We can depend on him at all times and in all circumstances. I look back on my life and wish I had put in calls to God. My life would have been smoother if I would have trusted these words.

This art began as a playing card on which I adhered background paper, a copy of a vintage image, ribbon, lace, scrapbook paper, a button and text. I etched in gel medium and highlighted with gold paint. The green ribbon is just the holder for the picture.

LEAVE COMMENTS ON ANY OF MY BLOG POSTS BETWEEN FEB. 4 AND MIDNIGHT (CST) FEB. 11 TO BE IN A DRAWING FOR A LITTLE JOURNAL I CREATED (SEE DETAILS ON FEB. 4TH POST.) THE DRAWING WILL BE FEB. 5 AND, IF YOU WIN, I'LL LET YOU KNOW VIA YOUR BLOG OR EMAIL ADDRESS YOU LEAVE ME

No comments: