Saturday, February 9, 2008

Love is Kind

1 Corinthians 13:4--"Love is kind."
This is one of the many things this verse says about love. Everytime is read this chapter, I wonder if I have true love. I'm always convicted that I don't love enough. I have to convince myself that this is talking about perfect love, the love God has for us in sending his Son and the love the Son has for us in giving his life. The writer to the Corinthians is trying to get them to realize that they just think they have love for each other. He is reminding them of the perfect love for which we should strive. As Valentine's Day approaches, let kindness be a part of your love life.

This little card was made with Valentine papers courtesy of Shabby Cottage Studio.com. I also used other ephemera, music and paint. I etched in gel medium and highlighted with silver paint. I added ribbons to the back that hang loose on each side. Please, comment on any of my blog entries between Feb. 4 and Feb. 11 and have your name put in a drawing for a little journal giveaway. I'll draw a name Feb. 12. See details on my Feb. 4 post.

1 comment:

SweetAnnee said...

Oh Sally what a lovely creation
and
Love Is Kind!!

and so are you my friend
deena