Monday, February 4, 2008

Sweetness

Psalm 119:103--"How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!"

The Psalmist is referring to God's words. When one gets in the habit of reading them, it's not the same without them. I'm a sweets lover. Almost anything with sugar in it pleases me. But the sweetness of the Lord's words don't have calories and the satisfaction they bring me are much more pleasant. There's a deep soul quinching when one devours the word of the Lord. Taste and see.

I made this little tussie mussie for my Creative Call Studios shop and you can find it there on the 10th of this month (see the side bar to go to the shop. I'm Lydia's Lineage). I decorated it with scrapbook paper, old tatted lace, paper flowers, wire and ribbons. I used perforated packing paper, lightly painted and added a vintage image, eggs in a nest and a little statement "God Bless Your Easter." It measures about 3 1/2" x 6 1/2" from top to bottom and edge of ribbons.

1 comment:

SweetAnnee said...

SO DARN cute..
you rock my friend!!
deena