Saturday, February 2, 2008

Don't Worry

Matthew 6:34--"Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."
This little one looks a bit worried. Life can be a worry machine, if we let it. God has the blueprints for the machine. He is the life. Let's go to Him with our worries and let him provide the answers.

This little card started as a playing card. I adhered text, a vintage image, old lace, frayed ribbon and a piece of measuring tape. I added dress pattern tissue, gel and stain and etched a design over which I painted gold. COMMENT ON ANY OF MY POSTS FROM THE LAST WEEK THROUGH TOMORROW AND YOU WILL BE IN A DRAWING TO WIN THE LITTLE EASTER BASKET I POSTED LAST WEEK. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY SO I'M GOING TO HAVE A BIRTHDAY DRAWING NEXT WEEK. COME BACK AND VISIT.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Happy Birthday, Mom!!! This is a good verse for me. You know I'm a worry wart and with this baby and the house it gets so much worse! I love you!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you enjoyed your birthday surprise from Dad.

SweetAnnee said...

Come over to my
house this week, I have birthday gift for YOU from ME..
love you,
deena