Thursday, February 28, 2008

If You're Sincere

Romans 12: 9--"Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil. Cling to what is good."

Can you tell when someone is sincere or not? Usually I can see it in their eyes and body language. Do they look you in the eyes? Is their body turned toward you? Is their head straight in front of you? Do they lean in when they speak? Watch out when someone says they love you and do the opposite of the above. Don’t be deceived.

This is an altered small notebook, 3 ½’ x 4 ½”, on which I painted, adhered a copy of a vintage image and other ephemera, etched in gel medium on the wings and highlighted with stain. I used an acrylic protection and added ribbons, tulle and vintage buttons for fun. This will be in my Creative Call Studios shop on March 10 (see the sidebar for what I have there now.)

2 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

Hi Honey..I left you an award on my blog yesterday
and me in my hat today!!
I love ya
Deena

Betty said...

Ilove the hat you made for Deena. That was so sweet of you. You must be a wonderful person.