Saturday, February 23, 2008

I Love Birds

Psalm 104:16-17--The trees of the Lord are well watered.... There the birds make their nests."

I received two bird feeders for my birthday and have loved seeing the birds eat. We have a sparrow family who makes their nest in one of our bird houses every Spring. They've been visiting the house frequently which gives me hope that Spring is on the way even though it was 10 degrees this morning. How lovely are the creatures of God.

This little journal measures 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" on which I painted the background, drew a tree, added cut-outs of birds and letters and etched in gel medium. I used an ink pad to shade the edges of the picture and highlight the etching. I added ribbons for fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.